The webinar will discuss best QC practices and procedures for verifying the suitability and performance characteristics of microbiological media and reagents.
Why Should You Attend
Many laboratories are unsure about which QC practices are needed to assess media performance, to meet not only their requirements, but also the requirements of ISO 17025 certification.During this webinar, we will discuss a practical QC approach for in-house prepared and/or commercially purchased media and reagents specifically applicable to microbiology laboratories.
Areas Covered in the Session
• Control points
• Define critical control points
• QC from purchase to disposal
Upon completion of this session, attendees will learn:
• To appreciate intrinsic and extrinsic factors which can affect the performance of tissue culture media
• To identify Control Points (CP) and Critical Control Points (CCP) in media quality assessment
• To develop appropriate Quality Control Practices for CCPs to evaluate the acceptability of media and reagents for laboratory use
Who Will Benefit
• Microbiological Bench Analysts
• QA Managers
• Laboratory Managers
• Laboratory Supervisors
• QC Practitioners
• Analytical Support Staff
• Laboratory Quality Development
For more information, please visit https://www.complianceglobal.us/product/700151
About Compliance Global Inc:
Compliance Global Inc; is a training (webinar) organization based in New Hyde Park, New York, providing world-class compliance trainings and online webinars by leveraging a pool of experienced speakers / consultants in the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance, Healthcare, BFSI, Life Science & HR streams for improving the knowledge base of the customers. Our trainings are contemporary, simple and cost-effective with easy access and great delivery experience. Compliance Global is a multifaceted entity, an absolute knowledge repository.
Our varied industry expertise ranges across Life Science (Pharmaceutical, Bio-Technology, Medical Devices, Clinical Compliance, FDA Compliance), Healthcare, HR Compliance, BFSI, Food & Dietary Supplements, Insurance, Accounting & Taxation and other Cross Industry streams.
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244