The SAE Additive Manufacturing in Motion Symposium is the premier additive manufacturing event for the mobility industry. Join us to hear from technical experts from both automobile and aerospace OEMs and Tier 1 and 2 suppliers, as well as those experts from government and academia with a forum to communicate needs, research, development activities, and solutions that will enable all stakeholders an opportunity to maximize the many benefits of this continually evolving technology.
This must-attend event will provide attendees with valuable industry insight related to the mobility industry, which includes:
- Latest developments and successes
- Current challenges and future direction
- Standards update
- Approval process.
- Manufacturing engineers assessing the value of AM in their specific applications
- Business development professionals looking to gauge the ROI in, and the development of, an AM program
- Engineers - research, design, product, system design - seeking insight on utilizing AM to streamline product development
- Engineering managers who oversee product development and manufacturing and must ensure objectives are met within budget and on time
- Academia including researchers creating the next generation of AM technology
What Do You Gain?
Additive Manufacturing in Motion provides industry with insight on and a look into, the technology advances and industry news from prominent representatives of OEM and supplier companies. The information provided by the presentations and discussions, and the opportunity for networking at the event, is valuable to those seeking to learn, get updated information, and connect with companies and people that are known for their significance in the technologies and industry.
Why Should You Attend?
- A frank and revealing evaluation of current AM technology and a preview of what is changing and developing in design, manufacturing, and materials.
- Discussion of the technology as it relates specifically to the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Networking and interaction with peers working on similar projects and with similar successes and challenges.
Additive Manufacturing in Motion serves as the perfect platform to meet and network with key leaders from this ever-growing industry. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to showcase your products and services, reconnect with existing customers, increase your visibility, and create opportunities for expanded business in the industry.
Start the conversation surrounding additive manufacturing with technical land engineering professionals, business developers, quality and manufacturing experts and leaders – all concerned with the design, production, development and implementation of additive manufacturing and associated technologies.
SAE International is a global body of scientists, engineers, and practitioners that advances self-propelled vehicle and system knowledge in a neutral forum for the benefit of society.
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries. Our core competencies are life-long learning and voluntary consensus standards development.