Prepare to SHIFT your perspective and get a whole new focus on fundraising. This year’s International Conference on Fundraising will SHIFT your way of thinking, show you new perspectives, and refocus on best practices in our profession.
Join us in San Antonio March 23-25, 2014 and be prepared for a real SHIFT.
At the largest conference devoted to charitable fundraising, SHIFT 2014 San Antonio, we've got everything your fundraising soul needs:
- hands-on "how to" demonstrations on increasing annual fund revenue;
- insights from legends in the field on building (and keeping) donor relationships;
- actual case studies for successful annual giving programs and major donor solicitations (take notes!);
- interactive presentations on the latest innovations and techniques in social media, online fundraising and more;
- plus, the rampant ongoing hot topic of yes, you guessed it, the next generation of donors and fundraisers!
Build your future as a resource partner with the most visible, prestigious nonprofits! The AFP International Conference on Fundraising attracts approximately 4,000 of the profession's decision makers each year.
Supporting AFP gives your organization effective marketing power and valuable exposure. Fundraisers worldwide will recognize your organization, including thousands of development professionals outside the AFP membership. They are looking for resources that will help them think globally, provide innovative solutions, and become a partner in the future of philanthropy. You must exhibit to be competitive in this rapidly advancing market. Together, we can support organizations making a difference in our world.
The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) represents more than 30,000 members in 235 chapters throughout the world, working to advance philanthropy through advocacy, research, education and certification programs. The association fosters development and growth of fundraising professionals and promotes high ethical standards in the fundraising profession.