SIR 2018 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty.
Who should attend?
SIR 2018 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR - and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
At SIR 2018, exhibitors have an opportunity to reach over 5,000 decision makers throughout the IR community. Interventional radiologists and allied healthcare professionals from around the globe are seeking the the latest IR innovations, new information and best practices from you, our industry partners -the experts on healthcare solutions!
As an exhibitor, you receive the following:
23.5 exhibit hours
8 hours of unopposed break times in the Expo
Company profile on the SIR 2018 website, www.sirmeeting.org and in the SIR 2018 mobile app
SIR 2018 web button to place on your company website
Complimentary exhibitor badges based on your booth square footage
Downloadabe attendee list to share with your sales teams
Exhibitor housing rates negotiated by SIR at official hotels
The Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR) is a nonprofit, professional medical society representing more than 7,000 practicing interventional radiology physicians, trainees, medical students, scientists and clinical associates, including physician assistants, nurse practitioners, radiologic technologists and paramedical professionals. SIR’s members work in a variety of settings and at different professional levels - from medical students and residents to university faculty and private practice physicians. The society’s core purpose and mission is to work with its members to deliver patient-centered care through image-guided therapy.