SPIE Medical Imaging is where the physics of medical imaging are explored and presented. This is a widely recognized forum for cutting-edge research and developments in image quality, processing, analysis, segmentation, and reconstruction, as well as CT/CAD/ MRI/PACS, mammography, tomography and ultrasound applications. This is the meeting where physicists develop new technologies to assist radiologists to enhance what they see therefore allowing them to do their job better.
Papers will be accepted in these areas:
• Physics of Medical Imaging
• Image Processing
• Computer-Aided Diagnosis
• Image-Guided Procedures, Robotic Interventions, and Modeling
• Image Perception, Observer Performance, and Technology Assessment
• Biomedical Applications in Molecular, Structural, and Functional Imaging
• PACS and Imaging Informatics: Next Generation and Innovations
• Ultrasonic Imaging and Tomography
• Digital Pathology
Courses and Workshops
Medical Imaging 2015 will include up to 13 half- and full-day technical short courses and workshops. 2015 course lists and descriptions will be available September 2014.