Given the substantial awards and settlements in recent enforcement actions, Stark Law compliance has become more than just a compliance issue: it is an enterprise risk management issue.
Why Should You Attend:
As medical groups, hospitals, and health systems transition to more innovative compensation structures, they must manage their compliance and enterprise risk by ensuring their physician employment arrangements are defensible under the Stark Law.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
• Provide a general Stark Law overview
• Examine critical components of Stark and Anti-Kickback compliant employment arrangements
• Discuss best practices for drafting physician employment agreements, related compensation plans and facilitating effective onboarding
• Discuss best practices for auditing existing employment arrangements
• Describe alternative structures for organizations intending to qualify as Stark group practices
Who Will Benefit:
• In-House Counsel
• Health Care Compliance Officers
• Health Care Human Resources
• Health Care CFOs
• Health Care Executives
Joseph Wolfe is an attorney with Hall, Render, Killian, Heath & Lyman, P.C., the largest health care focused law firm in the country. Mr. Wolfe provides advice and counsel to some of the nation's largest health systems, hospitals and medical groups on a variety of health care issues.
He regularly counsels clients on a national basis regarding compliance-focused physician compensation and alignment strategies. He is a frequent speaker on issues related to the physician self-referral statute (Stark Law), hospital-physician transactions, physician compensation governance and health care valuation issues.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244