TBEX is the world’s largest gathering of travel bloggers, writers, new media content creators, and social media savvy travel industry professionals.
For the first time ever, TBEX presents TBEX at Sea - an indepth TBEX experience. Spend 7 days learning, networking and doing business in a very different environment. All of this while cruising the Eastern Caribbean on Royal Caribbean’s flagship Oasis of the Seas.
Why TBEX at SEA?
It’s a no-brainer. If you are a Travel Blogger who specializes in cruising, family or luxury experiences, TBEX at SEA brings you one of the most-talked-about ships as a homebase. And, on top of everything a cruise has to offer, we’re putting together an in-depth learning program with three-hour courses you won’t get at any other TBEX. Because of the anticipated select number of attendees, you’ll have unprecedented access to experts in writing, podcasting, webcasting, food & wine and business planning. All this in a relaxed atmosphere, with plenty of time to network with others who share your interests and can assist you in growing the business side of your content.
Are you a Travel Industry Professional in Marketing, PR, Social Media, or Community Management?
You’ll rub shoulders with the most influential bloggers and content creators. Opportunities to host special events, excursions or meals can give you access to the content creators you need to enhance your brand. Contact us for a specialized partnership package that fits your budget and your needs.
This is the only opportunity of its kind for you to connect face-to-face with the top travel bloggers and social media marketing experts while blazing new trails with like-minded peers from around the globe.
Top 10 reasons TBEX at SEA will be The Most Talked about Event In The Travel Industry
10. This is the first time ever for TBEX at SEA
9. 7 days on one of the highest rated ships in the Caribbean starting at only $100 per person per night (special TBEX rate).
8. 3 days of in-depth educational programming not found anywhere else.
7. Fabulous food, wine, entertainment all included
6. Sail through the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten
5. Networking with the most talented content creators in the world
4. Make new business relationships
3. Get plenty of content for your audience
2. Free Wi-Fi on Board
And the #1 reason you should attend TBEX at SEA!
If you attend TBEX North America, registration for TBEX at SEA is free!