Each year, Texas Thespians holds a state-wide festival, open to any active Texas Thespian Troupe.
What happens at Festival?
-Main Stage performances
-Show your Thespian Pride: Bring a flag, 3’x5’, decorated to represent your troupe! You can have pictures, crazy fabric, glitter, etc. as long as it is school appropriate and contains your troupe number. Bring a stand to display your flag in the exhibit hall as well.
As a Texas Thespian Festival Vendor, you will be able to:
• Make personal connections with Theatre Directors from all regions of Texas!
• Share your expertise as an industry professional
• Speak directly to decision makers regarding their programs’ needs
• Provide one-stop shopping for convention delegates
• Allow directors and educators to update curriculum, restock supply shelves or purchase materials impending productions/ UIL One Act Play contest
• Offer workshops on new or existing products and services
• Capture direct marketing data by participating in the Vendor Passport program; encourages theatre educators to visit each booth to learn about your products and potentially win vendor door prizes
About The Texas Thespians Chapter
The Texas Thespians Chapter is an affiliate of the International Thespian Society, an educational theatre honor society. As such, we follow the national model for promoting excellence in middle school and high school theatre departments across Texas.
There are over 500 troupes throughout Texas in public, private and charter schools.