The TMS Annual Meeting & Exhibition brings together more than 4,000 business leaders, engineers, scientists and other professionals in the materials field for an outstanding exchange of technical knowledge leading to solutions in the workplace and in society.
The TMS 2015 Annual Meeting & Exhibition offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a top technical meeting attended by the world’s foremost materials scientists and engineers, while reaping the benefits of a dynamic trade show environment.
The following topic areas are covered by this year’s technical program:
• Additive Manufacturing and Joining Processes
• Advanced Characterization of Materials
• Advanced Materials, Properties and Performance
• Advances in Processing and Fabrication
• Extraction and Processing
• Functional Materials and Nanomaterials
• ICME and Computational Modeling
• Light Metals
• Materials for Energy and Sustainability
• Nuclear Reactor Materials and Fuels
• Special Sessions
Visited annually by more than 4,300 scientists and engineers, the TMS 2015 Annual Meeting & Exhibition is a top global showcase for the latest products and services in minerals, metals, and materials. Book a booth on the TMS2015 exhibit floor to create a strong, physical presence at this popular meeting.
Headquartered in the United States but international in both its membership and activities, The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TMS) is a rare professional organization that encompasses the entire range of materials and engineering, from minerals processing and primary metals production to basic research and the advanced applications of materials.