Are you a Supervisor, Manager, or Director with risk management responsibilities? Do you have questions about what you are doing and why? If the answer is “yes,’ then this is the right course for you!
Risk management is a defining attribute of the 21st century. Many companies and organizations are going through growing pains attempting to implement effective and sustainable business practices. While the concepts may seem to be simplistic, the implementation in an organization can be very daunting.
What is unique about this course?
- First, this course is not a "cook book" approach. The course is meant to teaching "risk-based thinking" (as described in ISO 9001) which is being implemented throughout the world.
- Second, this course is practical. There are many theorists that have parochial approaches. This course teaches the proven and broadly accepted strategies to manage risk.
- Third, this course designed for a wide audience. The course is designed for personnel from all organizations and companies with no prior formal education in risk management required.
In this two-day workshop conference, you will learn strategies for success in your organization.
- How should the corporate risk process be integrated into specialty areas such as Operations, Human Resources, Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Safety and Health?
- How do we deal with non-linear issues such as those with low probability, yet catastrophic severities?
- What tools are available to facilitate formal risk management in the organization and how to implement them?
Upon completion of the course, the participants should:
- Understand risk-based thinking and compliance risk
- Understand what the global expectations of risk management are regardless of industry or organization.
- Utilize a risk based approach to developing an effective and scientifically valid risk management system
- Evaluate effectiveness, suitability and adaptability of the risk management system in a variety of applications and across multiple fields of study
- Using good risk management principles to manage the supply chain, to enhance success with vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Understand the difference between acceptable risk-based thinking and significant deviations from the accepted industry practice
- Understand how risk management has been implemented in different industry sectors and in different countries around the world
Who will Benefit:
This course is designed for senior executives, directors, managers, and those tasked with developing, maintaining and/or improving risk management activities in their organization. Additionally, this may include individuals that have Quality Management Systems responsibilities as well as those whose roles may include Safety and Health. The following personnel will benefit from the course:
- Risk managers
- Risk professionals
- Safety and Health professionals
- Project managers
- Compliance managers
- Operations personnel
- Quality system personnel
- R&D personnel
- Human resource personnel
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.