University of the District of Columbia to Host World Green Energy Symposium on March 12, 2015
Join Top experts, decision makers, and investors as they unveil latest economic opportunities & innovations in new energy and on the $7 trillion market space.
The District of Columbia and the University of the District of Columbia will serve as the hosts for the World Green Energy Symposium (WGES) program scheduled to take place on Thursday, March 12, 2015. WGES is known for attracting some of the top experts and best minds in new energy and sustainability from across the globe. The multi-discipline audience who attends the WGES - and who is invited to register - consists of visionaries, decision makers, leaders, policy makers, buyers, investors, and innovative thinkers.
WGES has made its mark consecutively since its inception with a program focused on renewable and advanced technologies/innovations as the vantage point in the new economy for creating and maintaining jobs, contract and exporting opportunities and policies leading to economic vitality and a healthier planet. WGES provides opportunities for networking, learning, exchanging, exhibiting and investing in the future of new energy technologies, products and services. The WGES offers a not to be missed opportunity for B2B, G2B and G2G to network, identify, exchange and showcase under a quality program designed to serve as a conduit for opportunity and holding a track record for outcome in this multi trillion dollar space.
8 Reasons Why You Would Want To Register Today:
1. Hear from Top Experts as they unveil future projects, case studies, latest incentives, forecasts, policies and share steps how to grow in this “$7.7 trillion dollar*” space.
2. Learn about latest initiatives affecting new and alternative energy consumption,
3. Connect with top experts and leaders and decision makers.
4. See latest innovative products and technology.
5. Sit in on discussion with prominent government, industry and academia officials
6. Meet the Angel investors & learn about Grant and Procurement opportunities for this industry.
7. Join in to create potential joint ventures and partnerships.
8. Present your products and services to those seeking to buy and invest.
“The WGES footprint is its ability to attract some of the best minds, top decision makers and thought leaders who are seeking energy usage savings solutions and/or looking to increase economic development through the use of sustainable technologies and products. The WGES actual testimonials from participants on outcome confirms this program to be a rare opportunity to meet some of the game changers in the industry and the most innovative and advanced technologies to meet those demands. Whether an innovator, investor, purchaser or decision maker, at the WGES you will find out firsthand opportunities on this 7 trillion dollar space as an economic implicator, job creator and as a vantage point for a healthier planet ." Professor Gallagher
The WGES will be hosted by the University of the District of Columbia (School of Law) conveniently located at 4200 Connecticut Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008 metro Van Ness DC stop - parking garage on campus.
*“Renewables will command…65% of the $7.7 trillion of power investment…Economics…will increasingly drive the uptake." Bloomberg 2030 Market Outlook