Join HR generalists, diversity practitioners, senior managers and recruiters for professional and personal development, networking, and learning at the SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• HR generalists or managers who need to provide measurable results for their company’s diversity & inclusion (D&I) programs or initiatives.
• Aspiring HR or business leaders tasked with implementing a D&I program or initiative.
• HR professionals responsible for recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce.
• Directors of D&I and chief diversity officers seeking innovative, forward-thinking strategies.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
• To learn how to incorporate D&I as a critical component of your organization’s corporate culture.
• To ensure that your organization’s D&I strategy aligns with its business objectives.
• To create a globally inclusive and culturally competent workforce for the modern workplace.
• To review measurement and accountability mechanisms for successful D&I initiatives.
• To exchange ideas and to learn best practices for the ever-changing landscape of D&I.
Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 275,000 members in over 160 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.