EANGUS is the place for industry, military personnel / families to converge, network with professional peers, establish lasting relationships, learn about trends affecting the military community, and have a little fun.
Industry, Government and Non-profits will access influential mid-management / “end-users” plus key policy and purchasing decision-makers within the National Guard community. Attendees will actively look for products to “test drive” on the show floor and new solutions to implement in their military as well as civilian work setting.
Why You Should Exhibit
• Potential to reach 460,000+ National Guard members
• Actively participating in the association will help industry understand the needs of the National Guard
• Meet EANGUS members representing 54 states and territories and the District of Columbia
• Engage with National Guard Leadership, Senior Enlisted Leaders of State Associations, and Representation from Joint services
Who Should Exhibit
Industry, Government, Education, and Non-Profi t will be able to showcase and reach senior Guard leadership, middle-management, end-users, policy makers, and purchasing agents within the Guard community. These decision makers are looking for products and services in the following fields and categories:
• Homeland Defense/Counter Terrorism • Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear Defense • Cyber Security • IT, Communications/Satellite • Business Systems, Programs/Software • Emergency Preparedness • Survivability Training • Construction/Operations/Maintenance • Promotional Items/Apparel/Jewelry/Awards/Plaques/Coins • Human Resources/Employment • Companies seeking to hire Veterans • Distance Learning/Civilian Education • Family Programs • Travel/Morale Welfare Recreation (MWR) • Food Service and Equipment • Financial Services • GSA Vendors/Government Agencies/Franchises • Personal/Professional Dual-Use Items
The Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States (EANGUS) was formally organized in 1972 with the goal of increasing the voice of enlisted persons in the National Guard. As such, EANGUS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the principles of providing an adequate national defense and promoting the status, welfare, and professionalism of the men and women of the Army and Air National Guard by supporting legislation that provides adequate staffing, pay, benefits, entitlements, equipment, and installations for the National Guard.