SOUND AND STORY, AMPLIFIED
Do your interests or work include Broadcast and Streaming, Networked Audio, Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality, Live Sound, Studio Recording, Home Recording, Music Production, Game Audio, Sound for Picture or Product Development? AES New York, the Audio Engineering Society International Convention has you covered in one exclusively end-user focused event.
What makes AES NEW YORK unique from other events?
• An end user event
• Put together by the industry, for the industry
• Combines an exhibition, exhibit floor end-user workshops and demo rooms with a world renowned technical program of sessions, papers and standards
• Co-located with the NAB NY Show to bring the worlds of professional audio and media production together to enhance the attendee and exhibitor experience
• Attracts over 25,000 professionals, dedicated enthusiasts and students and buyers from all areas of the media and entertainment industry and beyond
• The number one event where audio professionals connect
About The AES:
The Audio Engineering Society is the only professional society devoted exclusively to audio technology. Founded in the United States in 1948, the AES has grown to become an international organization that unites audio engineers, creative artists, scientists and students worldwide by promoting advances in audio and disseminating new knowledge and research.
Co-located with the NAB Show New York