The American Lighting Association is a trade association representing the residential lighting industry, serving members and their customers, and working to protect and advance the industry, while promoting the sale and proper application of quality lighting products.
ALA makes it possible for companies in the lighting industry to:
- Increase their share of the market
- Develop effective public relations programs to increase consumers' awareness of lighting and sell more products through the showroom channel of distribution
- Benefit from low-cost, convenient sales and design training opportunities
- Monitor the actions of legislative and regulatory bodies and receive representation in the industry's best interest during negotiations
- Encourage the continuing development and proper use of safe, energy-efficient products
The association's strategic objectives are organized into three categories - Public Affairs, Education and Organizational Affairs - and are updated by an executive committee each year with input from members and professional staff. The current strategic objectives may be viewed online in the Action Agenda. If you are interested in becoming a member of the American Lighting Association, learn more here.
There are a few of these booths, up during most of the conference, usually near the registration area. They are for companies that do not sell lighting, but do sell services that lighting companies use. Software, testing, and marketing companies are typically represented at the commercial booths.
Many lighting companies exhibit their products at these exhibits This year, they will be held on Friday afternoon, October 2. Any ALA member lighting manufacturer is welcome to display their products. There is a booth fee, and your company is also required to send a full delegate to the conference.
Source: Event Website
|SPIE Photonics West - 2017||San Francisco||California||-||-||Jan 28|
|54th DAC - Design Automation Conference||Austin||Texas||-||-||Jun 18|
|TensorFlow Dev Summit 2018||-||-||-||-||Mar 30|
|DataWorks Strata + Hadoop 2018 World Summit||New York||New York||-||-||May 1|
|Google I/O 2018||Mountain View||California||-||-||May 8|
JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort