We are ASA
At the American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), we take pride in our dedication to raise and maintain the standards of the medical practice of anesthesiology and to improve patient care.
Since 1905, our achievements have played an important role in American medicine and we’ve acted as an advocate for all patients who require anesthesia or relief from pain. We provide outstanding education, research and scientific knowledge to physician anesthesiologists and care team members.
Mission, Vision and Values
Mission: Advancing the Practice and Securing the Future
Vision: A world leader improving health through innovation in quality and safety.
Values: Patient Safety, Physician-led Care and Scientific Discovery
Quality and Practice Advancement
Member Growth and Experience
Health Systems Leadership
About ASA's Lighthouse Logo
The lighthouse in ASA’s logo pays homage to the Society’s seal, which was adopted in 1932.
Each of the artistic elements within the seal carry specific meaning.
The patient is represented as a ship sailing a troubled sea with clouds of doubt and waves of terror, guided by the skillful pilot the physician anesthesiologist. The stars represent constant and eternal vigilance.
The lighthouse acts as a beacon in the night, and symbolizes the physician’s dependable knowledge about the science of anesthesiology. The physician guides the patient through the art of sleep represented by the moon to a safe and happy outcome. The perfect circle denotes unity of a closed group the Society.
The lighthouse symbol represents ASA’s commitment to physician anesthesiologists around the world to organize and form a union of sharp minds, kind hearts and steady hands to protect patients during their most vulnerable moments.
● Innovation Row gives startups the opportunity to showcase their offerings at an affordable price.
● The ASA Resource Center and International Pavilion will be conveniently located in the exhibit hall.
● The Last Day Lunch on Monday afternoon will draw attendees to the exhibit hall one last time before the hall closes.
● All ASA education sessions will take place in the convention center near the exhibit hall.
● Crucial governance sessions will be held in the convention center.
● Networking events for residents and medical students will be held in the convention center in very close proximity to the exhibit hall.
● The exhibit hall will have extended hours on Saturday; opening 30 minutes earlier than 2018.
● e-Abstracts, Medically Challenging Cases and the Self-Study Program will be held in close proximity to the exhibit hall.
FREE LEAD-GENERATING PROGRAM FOR EXHIBITORS
The VIP Guest Invite Program is a complimentary email marketing campaign allowing exhibitors to invite customers and buyers to receive complimentary access to the exhibit hall.
Become a Sponsor
Join the ASA Corporate Supporter Program
Be an active participant in ASA meetings and initiatives critical to your business. Get involved and make a difference in advancing the field of anesthesiology and improving patient safety.
Annual Meeting Supporter
The key to success at any meeting is engagement with attendees. Whether your goal is lead generation, increasing market share, brand recognition, or all three, becoming a conference supporter provides access and visibility to attendees beyond the exhibit booth guaranteed to help meet these goals.
Please contact Vito Manola, Corporate Relations Specialist, at (847) 268-9226 or by email to discuss this opportunity.
Source : Event Website
|2014 Integrative Healthcare Symposium||-||-||-||-||Feb 20, 2014|
|AAPM 30th Annual Meeting - American Academy of Pain Medicine||Phoenix||Arizona||-||-||Mar 6, 2014|
|2015 Integrative Healthcare Symposium - Annual Conference||New York||New York||-||85||Feb 19, 2015|
|ACCC 32nd National Oncology Conference - Association of Community Cancer Centers||Portland||Oregon||-||-||Oct 21, 2015|
|ABAI 10th Annual Autism Conference - Association for Behavior Analysis International||-||-||-||-||Jan 18, 2016|