In an increasingly mobile world, carriers provide the services that make the Internet of Things possible. CCA’s Annual Convention is the only North American event to focus exclusively on smart strategies, technology innovations, and business opportunities for carriers in this brave new world. As a result, it brings together more senior decision makers from more carrier organizations than any other tradeshow in the United States.
The Annual Convention’s expanded educational program, networking opportunities and exhibit floor will explore technology trends that are changing the way we work and live, and will provide a platform for companies to reach the lucrative competitive carrier market, which spends $15 billion annually on products and services.
Why CCA’s Annual Convention?
CCA’s Annual Convention provides the ideal meeting place for competitive carriers and wireless stakeholders to come together under one roof for networking, educational, and business opportunities.
• We are North America’s leading association for competitive wireless providers serving urban, rural, regional, and national areas.
• CCA represents more than 85% of all the wireless services providers in the United States and several international carriers. Our members spend $15 billion per year on products and services related to the wireless industry.
• Our trade show events bring together more carriers than any other conference and are the best venue for meeting and networking with the decision makers of carrier companies. Carrier CEOs and high-level executives walk the exhibit hall, meet with vendors, and attend the numerous educational sessions.
• The majority of our carrier membership attends our shows, many sending more than a dozen company personnel.
• The licensed service area of our members covers 95% of the nation, serving more than 120 million customers.
About Competitive Carriers Association:
Competitive Carriers Association (CCA) represents nearly 100 competitive wireless carriers, whose licensed areas cover more than 95% of the nation. Founded in 1992 by nine rural and regional wireless carriers as a carrier centric organization, CCA has grown to become the nation’s leading association for competitive wireless providers serving all areas of the United States. Headquartered in Washington, DC, CCA advocates on behalf of our member’s interests and works to educate policymakers on the key issues that impact our members’ ability to compete, survive, and thrive.