NCRA’s Annual Educational Conference is the largest gathering of cancer registrars in North America. With over 1,300 attendees, the conference is designed to provide training to help registrars stay current and develop management and leadership skills. NCRA will post registration and hotel information in December 2019.
Reasons to Attend NCRA 2020!
• In-depth training on AJCC 8th Edition Cancer Staging, Summary Stage, EOD, Solid Tumor Rules, and more.
• Hear the latest from the standard setters.
• Meet the CoC Standard to attend a national or regional cancer-related meeting once during the three-year survey cycle.
• Network with over 1,300 of your professional colleagues.
• Gain knowledge about cancer registry best practices.
• Explore ways to become involved in NCRA.
• Learn about the newest advancements in cancer treatment and care.
• Earn over 18 CEs in three days.
• Keep current on changes in the cancer registry field.
• Explore career opportunities.
• Learn about the latest in cancer registry products and services in the NCRA exhibit hall.
Source: Event Website
|2013 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit||-||-||-||-||Jan 13, 2013|
|National Association of Drug Court Professionals 2013 Annual Conference||National Harbor||Maryland||-||-||Jul 14, 2013|
|2014 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit||-||-||-||-||Jan 11, 2014|
|National Association of Drug Court Professionals 2014 Annual Conference||Anaheim||California||-||-||May 28, 2014|
|2015 World Patient Safety, Science & Technology Summit||-||-||-||-||Jan 23, 2015|