SIR 2019 is comprehensive, current and core to your practice.
No other meeting offers the diversity of topics, the range of learning environments, the unparalleled access to expert faculty and leading thinkers in the specialty.
Who should attend?
SIR 2019 is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing interventional radiologists, IRs in-training, diagnostic radiologists, and other physicians with a special interest in IR - and is the only venue offering IR education designed specifically for clinical associates. The meeting also offers a supportive and highly interactive introduction to IR for medical students who may be considering the specialty as their focus.
What can I expect?
• Expert discussion on current treatments, needs and future trends of minimally invasive vein treatments
• Abstracts from across the global on the diagnosis, pathology and management of venous disease
• The latest technologies for diagnosis, triage and intervention in massive and sub-massive pulmonary embolism
• Networking with peers from around the world, offering unique perspectives on this rapidly changing specialty
• Seminars on acute and chronic DVT
• Skills workshops on management of occlusive disease and venous insufficiency
Reach decision makers throughout the IR community when you exhibit at SIR 2019. Interventional radiologists and allied healthcare professionals from around the globe are seeking the the latest IR innovations, new information and best practices.
Showcase your products, expand your prospect list, connect with customers, and close sales - all from your SIR 2019 exhibit!
The Society of Interventional Radiology is a national organization of physicians, scientists and allied health professionals dedicated to improving public health through disease management and minimally invasive, image-guided therapeutic interventions.
|American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgery 2018 Meeting||San Diego||California||6,362||300||Apr 14|
|South Central Association of Blood Banks 2018 Meeting||Glendale||Arizona||-||-||Apr 24|
|New Jersey 2018 Speech-Language-Hearing Association Annual Meeting||Long Branch||New Jersey||-||-||Apr 26|
|American Osteopathic Colleges Head and Neck Surgery 2018 Conference||Bonita Springs||Florida||-||-||May 2|
|American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine 2018 Conference||Columbus||Ohio||-||-||May 2|