2019 Summer Educational Conference:
Join us on June 23 – 26 2019 at the Inn and Spa at Loretto, Santa Fe, NM for our summer educational conference. Revered as the #3 city for museums and art galleries by Travel + Leisure, and a “Top 10 International City for Art” by Reuters.com, Santa Fe, New Mexico boasts more than 300 art galleries and 13 museums, as well as an extensive community of artist studios and world-renowned institutions.
From traditional Native American art and sculpture to local emerging artists and international masters, travelers and locals alike enjoy the city’s vibrant, year-round art scene.
The Inn and Spa at Loretto’s “Art and Soul of Santa Fe™” program offers a diverse range of opportunities for guests to experience Santa Fe’s creative culture and rich artistic history. Through a robust network of partnerships with Santa Fe art galleries, art institutes and independent artists focused on educating and connecting the Inn’s guests with the “Art and Soul of Santa Fe™”, the Inn will host an array of unique and interactive art events.
ESCA is dedicated to the advancement of the exhibition, meeting and special events industries. Through the education, information exchange and level of professionalism shared by members and their customers, ESCA promotes cooperation among all areas of the exhibition industry.
As members of ESCA we recognize the need for standards of professionalism in the relationship between contractor and customer and within the industry as a whole. We recognize that our customers come from every aspect of the exhibition, meeting and special events industry, ranging from the organizer to the attendee. All ESCA members pledge to conduct their business activities with integrity. ESCA members understand that they are responsible for the professional conduct of persons in their employ. Consequently, they undertake, through exemplary conduct at all times to secure observance by their employees of this code of ethics.
ESCA members pledge to act in accordance with the following principles of the ESCA code of ethics.
Summer Educational Conference Available Sponsorships
The support of our members is critical to our ability to continue delivering the high quality meetings that you have come to expect from ESCA. The year’s Summer Education Conference promises to be one of our best to date! We hope that you will support our efforts to make this a memorable event. The following title sponsorships can be applied to an individual activity and/or meal sponsorship listed on the next page.
It's Time To Exhibit!
Who Attends the Summer Conference?
Virtually every major segment of the industry will be there! No matter what your affiliation with our members, we bring together attendees and exhibitors with something to talk about! Who will be interested in your exhibit, product, or service?You might start by looking from among this list :
- General Service Contractors
- Specialty Contractors
- Labor Organizations
- Operations Managers
- Sales Executives
- Corporate Executives
- A list of all pre-registered attendees will be posted on the www.esca.org website and updated weekly.
Why Should You Exhibit?
There are many reasons for you to consider this great opportunity to showcase your products and services to the conference attendees:
- This is your once-a-year opportunity to showcase your products and services, in one location, to the decision makers in the exhibition services industry.
- Meet face-to-face with senior level executives responsible for purchasing your products and services!
- We will bring to you a captive buying audience during dedicated exclusive trade show hours daily - which allows you the undivided attention of potential customers!
- You will have the opportunity to increase your exposure by participating in marketing programs including: your marketing materials included with registration packets, sponsorship opportunities, advertising in monthly ESCA newsletter until the Summer Educational Conference begins the final conference program and the opportunity to make a two minute presentation to the entire attendance.
- Your com pet it ion will be t here!
Remember, this is the only time you will be able to see all of your current and prospective customers at one time and in one location.
Source: Event Website