Witness the evolution of the International platform for luxury design.
The annual ICFF NYC, North America’s platform for global design, will map the newest frontier of what’s best and what’s next. For the four-day duration of the Fair, the Javits Center will be abuzz with more than 36,000 interior designers, architects, retailers, representatives, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers, store designers, and visual merchandisers.
ICFF annually lures those in determined pursuit of design’s timely truths and latest trends to an encyclopedic exhibition of up-to-the-moment offerings, as well as a series of fascinating, fun, edifying programs and a packed schedule of exhibits and features.
- For the four-day duration of the Fair, the Javits Center will be abuzz with more than 36,000 interior designers, architects, retailers, representatives, distributors, facility managers, developers, manufacturers, store designers, and visual merchandisers.
- More than 800 exhibitors from all points of the globe will display contemporary furniture, seating, carpet and flooring, lighting, outdoor furniture, materials, wall coverings, accessories, textiles, and kitchen and bath for residential and commercial interiors. This remarkable throng of exhibitors creates an unparalleled opportunity to view a broad yet highly focused selection of the world’s finest, most innovative, and original avant-garde home and contract products side-by-side, under one roof.
- ICFF hosts representatives from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, U.S., United Kingdom and Venezuela.
- Making their yearly pilgrimage to the celebrated design hub will be contingents from Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, Brazilian Furniture, British European Design Group (BEDG), Ceramics of Italy, Design Philippines, Furniture New York, The Furniture Society (U.S.), Inside Norway, Interiors from Spain and Scandinavian brands.
furniture • seating • carpet and flooring • kitchen and bath • lighting • outdoor furniture • materials • wall coverings • accessories • textiles • fabricators • art galleries • artists
Attendance by title:
- 60% Architectural firm, interior design firm, designer, interior decorator, designer studio, and specifiers
- 18% Developers, hotels, buying offices/purchasing firms, property management, restaurants, cruise lines
- 15% Retail, luxury retail boutiques, visual merchandisers
- 5% Importers, licensing agents, dealers, consulting firms, exporters, distributors
- 2% Manufactures
Co-located with SURTEX and National Stationery Show