For some in the profession, “MLA” is synonymous with the annual convention. The largest scholarly meeting in the humanities, the MLA convention brings together thousands of members to discuss new research, participate in workshops, and build their professional networks.
MLA Annual Convention The largest gathering of teachers and scholars in the humanities
Want to promote your latest publications and products? Looking to meet with existing and potential authors? Have a service that academics need to know about?
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to interact with over 6,000 language, literature, and humanities scholars from around the world. From the newest academics entering the workforce, to established writers and educators, to senior-level directors and deans, MLA attendees represent all levels of scholarly and professional interests and needs. Exhibiting at the MLA convention is your chance to show them why you should be their number one resource.
MLA EXHIBITORS ARE
• Publishers of scholarly, research, and literary publications in a variety of languages
• E-book publishers, digital libraries, and other digitalmedia providers
• Producers of information technologies for humanities scholarship, research, English and foreign language teaching, translation, writing, and editing
• Suppliers of products and services for people studying and teaching language, literature, and the humanities
MLA ATTENDEES ARE
• Teachers and scholars of language, literature, humanities, and culture
• Program directors and department chairs of colleges and universities
• Graduate students seeking to establish their careers
• Writers looking to connect with editors to develop their projects
• Academics who want to discover the newest publications and products
Source : Event Website
|MLA Convention 2021 - Modern Language Association||
|-||Jan 07, 2021|
|MLA Convention 2020 - Modern Language Association||Seattle||Washington||
|-||Jan 09, 2020|
|MLA Convention 2019 - Modern Language Association||Chicago||Illinois||
|-||Jan 03, 2019|