The one-stop experience that brings together manufacturing decision makers, from design to delivery, and keeps them at the forefront of manufacturing’s digital transformation.
We are the only event that educates manufacturing and engineering professionals on key trends:
- Smart Manufacturing/IIoT
- Factory Automation
- Operational Excellence
- Closing the Skills Gap
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
Who Should Attend?
✔ Chief Executive Officer
✔ Director of IT
✔ Chief Operating Officer
✔ EVP of Manufacturing
✔ Design Engineer
✔ Engineering Director
✔ Plant Manager
✔ VP of Operations
✔ Director of Manufacturing
✔ Director of Continuous Improvement
✔ Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Whether it's automation, robotics, software, 3D printing, wearables, safety, lean, supply chain and material handling or augmented/virtual reality the M&T expo allows a unique layout to showcase your company's products and services.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Hear from powerful keynotes from Titans of CNC, and many others. These leaders will offer innovative ideas, compelling insights, and effective strategies to improve your operations.
- Choose from multiple breakout sessions that have over 50 expert speakers from companies like Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Siemens, Martinrea International, Steel Partners and many more. Learn from their past experiences and discover strategies and best practices that will give your company a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Learn how to lead your employees through manufacturing's digital transformation.
- View best practices in action on a plant tour of companies like MSA, Seegrid, Philips - RIST Facility, and Benshaw
- Keep up to date with emerging technologies by walking the expo floor and discover companies that have solutions for your business needs. New and expanded for 2019: View live demos of products, technologies, and services that can alter the face of manufacturing in your facilities in the new Master Class Theater, Product Launch Pad and Autonomous Alley.
- Learn from the class of 2018 IndustryWeek Best Plants winners who have "been there, done that."
- Network with over 1,600 like-minded individuals and share best practices and ideas through receptions, meal times and a special Night Out Event at Heinz Field, home of the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Why Pittsburgh? Manufacturing is thriving in Pittsburgh.
- Ranked 8th nationally for manufacturing output.
- 3,000+ manufacturing businesses local.
- 100,000+ manufacturing professionals in Pittsburgh Metro area.
- Top manufacturing employers include: ATI, Alcoa, Boeing, Covestro, GE, Heinz Co., PPG, U.S. Steel, Wabtec, and Westinghouse.
- Home to some of the best manufacturing universities including: Carnegie Mellon, Lehigh University, Penn State University, and University of Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh and the convention center are easily accessed by car, air and public transportation.