NCRA’s Annual Educational Conference is the largest gathering of cancer registrars in North America. With over 1,300 attendees, the conference is designed to provide training to help registrars stay current and develop management and leadership skills. NCRA will post registration and hotel information in December 2019.
Reasons to Attend NCRA 2020!
• In-depth training on AJCC 8th Edition Cancer Staging, Summary Stage, EOD, Solid Tumor Rules, and more.
• Hear the latest from the standard setters.
• Meet the CoC Standard to attend a national or regional cancer-related meeting once during the three-year survey cycle.
• Network with over 1,300 of your professional colleagues.
• Gain knowledge about cancer registry best practices.
• Explore ways to become involved in NCRA.
• Learn about the newest advancements in cancer treatment and care.
• Earn over 18 CEs in three days.
• Keep current on changes in the cancer registry field.
• Explore career opportunities.
• Learn about the latest in cancer registry products and services in the NCRA exhibit hall.
Source: Event Website
Source : Event Website
|NCRA 49th Annual Educational Conference 2023||-||-||May 07, 2023|
|NCRA 48th Annual Educational Conference 2022||-||-||Apr 06, 2022|
|NCRA 47th Annual Educational Conference 2021||
|-||Apr 14, 2021|
|NCRA 46th Annual Educational Conference 2020||Orlando||Florida||
|-||May 31, 2020|
|2021 NSCA Coaches Conference||-||-||Jan 06, 2021|
|2021 The Yoga Expo - Los Angeles||Pasadena||California||-||-||Jan 16, 2021|
|MediaMAX Health Life Expo - Spring 2021||Minneapolis||Minnesota||-||-||Feb 06, 2021|
|2nd Annual Top Teachers in Head & Neck, Brain and Spine Imaging 2021||Miami||Florida||-||-||Feb 11, 2021|
|2021 Pri-Med South Annual Conference||New Windsor||New York||
|Feb 18, 2021|