Centered on the fundamentals and clinical applications of today’s popular medications, pharmacology experts ALAN P. AGINS, PhD and JODY F. AGINS, MSN, RNP, FNP/GNP-BC present a comprehensive seven-day course that examines the drugs widely prescribed in primary and specialty healthcare and addresses the issues and concerns that commonly arise with their use in the treatment of adult patients.
- Examine in-depth the pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics of the drugs and select dietary supplements used in the treatment of outpatient primary care conditions.
- Discuss pharmaceutical options and therapeutic regimens that maximize effectiveness while minimizing adverse reactions through the monitoring of a patient’s physical response.
- Demonstrate clinical application of concepts through case study discussion.
- Educate patients with regards to drug therapy.
- Review the professional and legal aspects that come with prescribing and furnishing medications.