This comprehensive two-day course will provide the bedside nurse and members of the Rapid Response Team with the tools necessary to recognize clinical deterioration and avert failure to rescue. The course will begin with an overview of the Rapid Response System (RRS) and the subsequent development of Rapid Response Teams (RRTs). This is followed by an overview of the roles for the bedside caregiver and members of the RRT. Detailed scenarios will be presented that will challenge the attendee to critically think through the process of assessment, identification of the problem and then strategies for management.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
This program prepares the learner to:
1. Identify early warning signs of clinical deterioration.
2. List the indicators for the implementation of the Rapid Response System.
3. List appropriate assessment and differentials for selected clinical crises.
4. Discuss current evidence-based management strategies.
5. Evaluate current research results for the Rapid Response System.
|2014 Integrative Healthcare Symposium||-||-||-||-||Feb 20, 2014|
|AAPM 30th Annual Meeting - American Academy of Pain Medicine||Phoenix||Arizona||-||-||Mar 6, 2014|
|2015 Integrative Healthcare Symposium - Annual Conference||New York||New York||-||85||Feb 19, 2015|
|ACCC 32nd National Oncology Conference - Association of Community Cancer Centers||Portland||Oregon||-||-||Oct 21, 2015|
|ABAI 10th Annual Autism Conference - Association for Behavior Analysis International||-||-||-||-||Jan 18, 2016|