The Southern Association of Colleges & School Commission on Colleges is the accreditation body for over 800 colleges & universities in 11 southern states & Latin America. The Annual Meeting & Expo draws over 4,000 attendees and approximately 100 Exhibitors. Companies who provide a product or service to institutions of higher learning are invited to join our event.
Chancellors; presidents; provosts; vice presidents for business services and fiscal affairs; accreditation liaisons; faculty; academic deans, department chairs and program directors; administrative staff in academic affairs, assessment, institutional research, student affairs, technology, and information management.
Attendees at the SACSCOC Annual Meeting occupy positions at the highest level of academia in 11 Southern states and Latin America.
These individuals are typically responsible for, or directly influence, the acquisition and/or purchase of goods and services for their institutions.
• 10% Executive Leadership
• 47% Faculty/Academic Administrators
• 27% Institutional
• 16% Other Administrators and Professionals
• 28% Newcomers to Accreditation (included in other figures)
Our ultimate objectives are to enhance educational excellence and lay the framework for solutions to current challenges in postsecondary education.
The Educational Excellence Expo invites companies to participate that have the potential to help conference attendees serve their constituencies better.
If you represent a provider of state-of-the-art goods and services that can enhance overall educational improvement, advance the quality of higher education, and lay the framework for solutions to current challenges in academia, you are extended this invitation to exhibit and sponsor at the Educational Excellence Expo.
• Consulting companies to address a wide array of topics in higher education
• Merchant services such as computer e-businesses, software/hardware providers
• Computer hardware/software firms specializing in distance learning and virtual campuses
• Vendors whose business models promote effective alternatives to current practices in higher education
• Strategic planning firms to aid colleges and universities
• Leadership and management trainers
• Financial and lending institutions
• Assessment organizations
• Insurance Agencies
|IASA 2018 Educational Conference & Business Show - Insurance Accounting & Systems Association||Nashville||Tennessee||3,000||165||Jun 3|
|Annual 2019 Arts Humanities Social Science & Education Conference||Honolulu||Hawaii||-||-||Jan 3|
|AAPT Winter Meeting 2019 - American Association Of Physics Teachers||Houston||Texas||800e||-||Jan 12|
|Joint Mathematics Meeting - Mathematical Association Of America (MAA) And The American Mathematical Society (AMS)||Baltimore||Maryland||-||-||Jan 16|
|2019 Annual Meeting American Association of Community Colleges Conference||Atlanta||Georgia||-||-||Jan 23|