Leading brands give an exclusive inside look at how they’re leveraging social media marketing to drive business goals
1:00pm EST - PANEL: Best Practices in Social Content Creation
Bette Ann Schlossberg, Director of Influencer Marketing, Lyft
1:40pm EST - PANEL Q&A
1:50pm EST - PANEL: Harnessing Social Media to Drive Brand Loyalty
Annie Katrina Lee, Brand & Acquisition Marketing, AmazonFresh
2:30pm EST - PANEL Q&A
2:40pm EST - The Top 10 Facebook Messenger Marketing Hacks of 2018
Larry Kim, CEO, MobileMonkey, Inc.
With email open rates and organic post engagement in the toilet vs. +70% engagement rates and +1.3 billion daily active users in Facebook Messenger, the fact that less than 1% of companies are doing any marketing via Facebook Messenger represents one of the greatest untapped growth marketing channels of the next few years.
In this session, learn how to use Facebook Messenger to improve customer communications, how to build a massive messenger contact list, and how to use new Facebook Messenger ad formats which convert like crazy.
You'll learn how to:
- Building a chatbot for Facebook messenger in 20 minutes with zero coding.
- How to blast all your Facebook Messenger contacts with customized chat blasts.
- How to use messenger for lead generation, appointment booking, content promotion, etc
- How to train your bot to answer common customer service questions.
- How to grow your list of Facebook Messenger contacts.
- Advanced chatbot strategies and tactics.
3:10pm EST - Q&A
3:20pm EST - The Meaning of Meaningful: Content for the New Facebook News Feed
Facing pressure from multiple directions, Facebook, the world’s largest social network, has begun a massive overhaul with long-term implications for marketers. Among the biggest changes is a News Feed update, which shifts the goal of Facebook’s product from serving relevant content to generating “meaningful social interaction.” The update will prioritize content that connects users with their communities, rather than content that users consume passively. What does this mean for brands?
In this study, we analyze more than 20,000 branded Facebook posts from 2017, assigning quality scores based on each post’s generation of comments and shares.
Key takeaways include:
- Which industries most benefit from this algorithm change
- What types of content best drive meaningful engagement
- How to create content that thrives within the new environment
3:40pm EST - Q&A
3:50pm EST - Brand Case Study: Hilton Suggests Twitter & Travel Blog
Lee Diaz, Social Media Product Manager, Hilton
4:10pm EST - Q&A
4:20pm EST - Brand Case Study
4:40pm EST - Q&A
4:50pm EST - Closing Remarks
5:00pm EST - Summit Concludes