The Buyer Exposition offer an exceptional opportunity for quality networking between health care buyers and suppliers in an informal setting that lends itself to an exchange of ideas and opportunities among current and potential business partners. Suppliers visit buyers in the buyer service centers on the exhibit hall floor
- Join leaders of the U.S. health care system at one of the nation’s top health care meetings
- Hear leaders from Congress and the Administration address the future direction of health care
- Opportunity for health care suppliers to meet directly with key purchasing representatives from GPOs and IDNs
- Approximately 90% of the buying power in the health care industry in one location
- Suppliers have the opportunity to visit buyers in the buyer service centers (“booths”) to introduce themselves and their products/services
- Schedule one-on-one private business meetings with key purchasing decision-makers
- Attend informational breakout sessions with representatives of national GPOs
- Network with hospital management company and hospital senior executives
- Attend high-quality educational workshops addressing current issues and trends in today’s health care industry in the areas of National Accounts, Capital Equipment, Pharmacy, Purchased Services and Supply Chain.
- Opportunity for one-stop shopping for your business requirements and save travel time and expenses
- Networking! Networking! Networking!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Hospital CEOs
- Hospital Management Company Senior Management
- National or Corporate Accounts
- Field or Specialty Sales
- Health Care Policy Personnel
- Group Purchasing Executives
- IDN Executives
- Representatives of Hospital Supplier / Manufacturer / Distributor Companies
- Vice Presidents of Sales and/or Marketing
- Government Affairs Personnel
- Health Care Managers
- Financial Managers
- Purchasing Officers
- Materials Managers
- Public Affairs Officers
- Managed Care Executives
- Health Care Attorneys
- Health Industry Analysts / Consultants
About the FAH:
The Federation of American Hospitals (FAH), founded in 1966, is the national representative of more than 1,000 investor-owned or managed community hospitals and health systems throughout the United States. Our members include hospitals in urban and rural America, as well as inpatient rehabilitation, psychiatric, long-term acute care, and cancer hospitals. Investor-owned hospitals serve their communities proudly while providing high-quality health care to their patients.