MISSION, VISION, AND VALUES STATEMENTS
CAA, as the preeminent international leadership organization in the visual arts, promotes these arts and their understanding through advocacy, intellectual engagement, and a commitment to the diversity of practices and practitioners.
VALUES STATEMENT ON DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
CAA supports those who study, teach, write about, advocate for and/or create art and design. The Association honors human diversity and acknowledges the extraordinary range of backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, work styles, education, rank, skills, and experiences that make the advancement of art and design integral to culture.
CAA advances the highest standards of instruction, knowledge and practice in the visual arts to stimulate intellectual curiosity and advance skills that enrich the individual and society.
To realize this vision CAA will:
1. Represent, promote, and advocate for the visual arts nationally and internationally;
2. Create new opportunities for dialogue among members;
3. Explore new forms of communication using innovative and improved technology;
4. Address career development and workforce issues to assist professional growth;
5. Strengthen organizational leadership, membership, and financial support.
Source : Event Website
|IASA 2018 Educational Conference & Business Show - Insurance Accounting & Systems Association||Nashville||Tennessee||3,000||165||Jun 3|
|Annual 2019 Arts Humanities Social Science & Education Conference||Honolulu||Hawaii||-||-||Jan 3|
|AAPT Winter Meeting 2019 - American Association Of Physics Teachers||Houston||Texas||800e||-||Jan 12|
|Joint Mathematics Meeting - Mathematical Association Of America (MAA) And The American Mathematical Society (AMS)||Baltimore||Maryland||-||-||Jan 16|
|2019 Annual Meeting American Association of Community Colleges Conference||Atlanta||Georgia||-||-||Jan 23|