The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (The Summit) is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America's energy challenges in new and innovative ways.
Now in its tenth year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market.
The ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit (The Summit) is an annual conference and technology showcase that brings together experts from different technical disciplines and professional communities to think about America’s energy challenges in new and innovative ways. Now in its tenth year, the Summit offers a unique, three-day program aimed at moving transformational energy technologies out of the lab and into the market. Join other energy industry experts, thought leaders, and decision makers at the 2019 Summit to:
* Experience first-hand the latest technological advancements across a wide variety of energy sectors
* Attend practical seminars about how to accelerate cutting-edge technologies on a path toward commercialization
* Network with breakthrough technology companies, federal government leaders, entrepreneurs, and researchers who are ready to collaborate
* Meet influential government, research labs, and private-sector leaders and learn about partnerships and funding opportunities
* Hear insightful keynotes from industry leaders and luminaries on the future of energy technology
* Apply to have your breakthrough technology featured in the highly regarded Technology Showcase
The Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA E) invests in transformational ideas to America's energy future more reliable, secure, and affordable. ARPA-E programs address critical challenges in energy generation, use, and storage.
eventPower serves the meeting and convention industry by providing conference management services and tools that make our clients more efficient. Skilled certified meeting planning professionals combined with state of the art cloud-based collaborative software tools ensure the realization of our client’s vision for their conference. Clients can choose fully managed solutions or software as a service. The eventPower team is committed and engaged throughout the conference production cycle.
Source: Event Website
|ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit 2019 - Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy||Aurora||Colorado||2,000||340||Jul 8, 2019|
|ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit 2018 - Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy||National Harbor||Maryland||2,500 e||193||Mar 13, 2018|
|SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference 2014 - Society of Petroleum Engineers||The Woodlands||Texas||-||-||Feb 4, 2014|
|NRECA TechAdvantage 2014 Conference & Expo - National Rural Electric Cooperative Association||Nashville||Tennessee||-||-||Mar 3, 2014|
|SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference 2015 - Society of Petroleum Engineers||The Woodlands||Texas||-||-||Feb 3, 2015|
|NRECA Annual Meeting & TechAdvantage 2016 Conference & Expo - National Rural Electric Cooperative Association||New Orleans||Louisiana||-||-||Feb 11, 2016|
|SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference 2017 - Society of Petroleum Engineers||The Woodlands||Texas||-||-||Jan 24, 2017|