It is time to plan your involvement at the 56th Annual Convention and Expo. Join us July 22-24 2019 at the
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek! Exposition Dates: July 22 & 23.
You will find many exciting opportunities for networking— reaching out to more than 300 aging service professionals, corporations and their key decision makers. You’ll also have the opportunity to exhibit during the exclusive five exhibit hours. LeadingAge Florida has developed a sponsorship package engineered to the exact specifications of our partners, designed to fit your budget, and tailored to meet your marketing goals.
Sponsorship Advantages Join us July 22 - 24, 2019 for the 56th Annual Convention and Exposition at the Hilton Bonnet Creek.
• Showcase your products and services to a captive audience of residential and community based senior service organizations
• Network with senior care industry leaders and frontline staff
• Develop new leads and strengthen existing business relationships
• Create brand awareness and highlight your organization’s products and services
• Increase your visibility within the membership and differentiate yourself from the competition
• Position your organization as a leader and expert in the field of aging
• Overcome objections face-to-face and accelerate the buying process
• Learn from nationally recognized presenters while having fun
Who Attends?Hundreds of long-term care and housing professional decision-makers will be on hand to learn, network and build new relationships! The convention attracts all disciplines within long-term care and senior housing. Convention events feature over 50 educational programs, networking, and a Expo. For other events, the target audience will be listed on promotional materials.
Source: Event Website
|National Association Directors of Nursing & Long Term Care 2018 Meeting||Grand Rapids||Michigan||-||-||Jun 22|
|2018 AcademyHealth ARM - Annual Research Meeting||Seattle||Washington||1,200e||70||Jun 24|
|Biotech Showcase 2019||San Francisco||California||3,600||348||Jan 7|
|Academy of Independent Medical Evaluators Annual Meeting||Tucson||Arizona||-||-||Jan 16|
|ACMI 2019 Winter Symposium||Fort Myers||Florida||2,500e||-||Jan 24|