Meet with Show Managers and other decision makers in the consumer show industry!
The NACS convention is a fantastic business opportunity to introduce new facilities and renovations, live-demo products and explain services, meet and greet new clients, and support existing relationships. Network with the producers who represent hundreds of events – and millions of square feet – throughout North America.
NACS is the only organization that is dedicated to the consumer show industry, so our convention attracts the Premier Show Managers producing public events of all sizes.
Exhibitor and Sponsorship Opportunities:
What Does An Exhibit Include?
• One 6’ skirted table, two chairs, wastebasket, ID sign
• One full individual convention registration (for access to all hosted education, social events, meals, and materials) Additional registrations can also be purchased at a discounted rate
• The opportunity to meet and network with decision makers in the consumer show industry!
Enhance Your Presence with a Sponsorship!
• Some Sponsorships are only available to organizations registered to exhibit at the Convention
• Sponsorship opportunities range, see sponsorship grid for details
Exhibit Hall Details!
The Exhibit Hall will be open during the entire convention and will have dedicated Vendor Fair times throughout the 2-day conference. To maximize exhibitor exposure and traffic, most general education sessions, meals, and breaks will take place in the Exhibit Hall.
Source: Event Website
|OFFPRICE Show||Las Vegas||Nevada||-||-||Aug 17, 2013|
|Southern Women's Show - Raleigh 2014||Raleigh||North Carolina||-||-||Apr 25, 2014|
|ICAST 2014 - International Convention Of Allied Sportfishing Trades||Orlando||Florida||-||-||Jul 15, 2014|
|St. Louis Gift Show - January 2015||Saint Charles||Missouri||-||-||Jan 11, 2015|
|CanGift Alberta Gift Show Spring 2015 - Canadian Gift Association||Edmonton||AB||-||-||Feb 22, 2015|