The Wisconsin State Education Convention is co-sponsored by three organizations that represent public school leadership:
• Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB)
• Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators (WASDA)
• Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials (WASBO)
Collectively, they represent their member perspectives to state and federal agencies, provide members with information and services, and provide a link to the services and products of many companies.
Marking its 97th year, the Wisconsin State Education Convention gathers public school policy makers in key decision-making positions to:
1. Share ideas about school governance and school programs.
2. Learn about and discuss current topics that affect public schools.
3. Hear about and participate in discussions regarding state and federal legislation.
4. Meet vendors to review products and services available to public schools.
Join us at the premier education event of the year!
More than 2,000 school board members and administrators will gather in Milwaukee at the Wisconsin Center with one thing in common: education. They are the decision makers for Wisconsin’s public education system. The State Education Convention is an ideal opportunity for you to reach this target audience with your school-related products and services.
As an exhibitor, your business will be promoted through print and electronic convention materials and on the Convention website. You also have a variety of advertising and sponsorship opportunities available to you at special exhibitor rates to increase your exposure.
The Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB) is dedicated to serving as an advocate for education and students. A non-profit organization, the WASB seeks to advance education through supporting the tradition of local school board control of the state’s public schools. The WASB is a member-driven organization that supports, promotes and advances the interests of public education in Wisconsin.