EventsInAmerica.com is an events and trade show discovery platform, industry networking place and marketplace for exhibitors and sellers and subject to the following terms of services that may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
If you choose to register on EventsInAmerica.com with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
1. email address, phone number, street location contact information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers; transactional information based on your activities on the sites; shipping, billing and other information you provide;
2. community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us; other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including device ID, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
3. additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item or photos or creative work you list);
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
1. provide the services and customer support you request; resolve disputes, collect fees, and solve problems and prevent, detect, and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement.
2. customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising; tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences; and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
3. send automated and preformatted messages regarding transactions and fee collections to the telephone numbers and personal email address you have provided us; and other uses as described when we collect the information.
We may offer single sign-on services that allow you to use third party login credentials like Facebook, twitter.com, LinkedIn and others to sign into EventsInAmerica.com. With your permission, EventsInAmerica.com may also transfer to EventsInAmerica.com profile information and photos contained in your third-party profile.
EventsInAmerica.com may also, for your use, enable you to import information about who you are connected to, as well as enable you to share information with those third-party sites. If you wish to discontinue such sharing, you will be able to do so through your admin.