Historic landmark hotel in downtown Fort Worth
Experience ‘a moment in time, a place in history’ at Hilton Fort Worth in downtown Fort Worth, TX, the scene of 35th President John F. Kennedy’s final address on the morning of November 22, 1963. This elegant landmark hotel is just a few yards from Sundance Square where you can enjoy outdoor concerts and popular restaurants. The Fort Worth Cultural District, the Stockyards area and Texas Christian University (TCU) are also just minutes away.
Good to know
1. Historically significant hotel centrally located in downtown Fort Worth
2. On-site dining at Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Café Texas and Starbucks®
3. Walking distance to Sundance Square and Fort Worth Convention Center
4. 20 miles from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
5. Fort Worth meeting room options in 25,000 sq. ft. of space
6. Complimentary WiFi available throughout our Fort Worth hotel
We are just minutes away from Fort Worth’s most popular attractions. Visit the many art galleries in the area as well as the thriving entertainment scene at Sundance Square, all within walking distance of our hotel. Check out the Stockyards for an authentic cowboy experience.
A space to recharge
Find comfortable guest rooms at our Fort Worth hotel. Amenities include a 42-inch HDTV with cable and complimentary WiFi. Book an upgraded PURE® allergy-friendly room which underwent a patented 7-step purification process. Discover how PURE® innovation is changing the way healthy-minded people live.