Books: Author of 8 best-selling books, all focused on making it easier for everyone to succeed during disruptive changes
Research: Interviewed and surveyed over 1,000,000 people across the globe
Business Expertise: Digital Transformation, Future of Work, Innovation, Simplicity, Transformational Leadership
Topic Categories, Business: Change, Communication, Creativity, Customer Focus, Innovation, Leadership, Peak Performance, Strategic Planning, Teamwork, Time Management
Topic Categories, Personal Development: Accountability, Change, Communication, Creativity, Diversity/Inclusion, Personal Development, Stress/Overload, Work/Life Balance
MS, Organizational Development
Bill’s personal life fantasy is to bicycle around the globe via breweries.
Bill Jensen is CEO of The Jensen Group, a change consulting firm based in Morristown, NJ. Among his clients are Bank of America, Merck, Pfizer, GE, L’Oréal Italia, Genentech, NASA, The World Bank, BBC, Philips Lighting, the US Navy SEALS, the government of Ontario, Singapore Institute of Management, Guangzhou China Development District, and the Swedish Post Office.
• Bill’s presentation was perfect! He tailored it to our audience’s needs, really having the Swedish Post in mind. Our seminar is one of the most prestigious held in Scandinavia. His stories and tools made it one of our most engaging presentations yet. It was also a joy to work with Bill behind the scenes, in preparation for the event.
~ Charlotte Grimlund • Step2 Events and Meetings Stockholm, Sweden
• Bill's session was the BEST WE'VE EVER HAD! Simple, clear, actionable content. Fabulous! Smooth, knowledgeable, fun. Bill is a treasure!
~ Patricia Lin • P&G
• Bill energized the 800 Oracle University attendees at our annual meeting. His “on the mark” comments reinforced our strategy of just-in-time education and its relevance to a simpler work environment. He was humorous, while instilling in the crowd a sense of urgency. People from that session are still quoting him!
~ Dennis Bonilla • Director, Oracle University
• I’ve been through some great educational programs offered at my prior employer, General Electric, including sponsored courses at Harvard Business School, but this was by far the most intensive one day, high impact, thought-provoking session I've been engaged by in my career.
~ Brian A. Lutes • SVP, Fifth Third Bank
Bill drew a record crowd to our Forum in Melbourne, Australia. Within 90 minutes Bill got all attendees participating and engaged. His ability to make the issues relevant to each individual situation was brilliant. Great message, great presentation, great motivation…the best attendee feedback we've ever had!
~ Geoff Poutney • CoreNet Global
• Sampling of Fast Company RealTime Conference Evaluations (1 = Snore, 10 = AMAZING!)
10+ Excellent! The Perfect fit for FC RealTime
10 This is the biggest business and life challenge we face every day
10 This is very timely and very helpful
9 Tangible action items
9 Deep, meaningful, usable tools. Best session so far
9 Bill provided simple tools that can affect major changes in my workplace
9 Made me think. Made me want to learn more
• Bill Jensen skillfully explained how simplicity can help us achieve better results, and how it creates and transfers value throughout our organization. Now, we all realize that we have in our hands a new competitive advantage: Simplicity...The power to less of what doesn't matter, and more of what does!”
~ Jamie Bustillo • CTO, Vodafone, Spain
• Wow. Thank you for your giving heart. You hit me where I live. You inspired me to be courageous again and embrace my failures in a new way.
~ Human Capital Management Attendee
• My boss noticed that in using what you taught us, I’ve saved at least 10 hours just this week and have created more time for what really matters. My boss estimates your tools will save us over 10,000 hours!
~ Sian Davies • Toyota UK
The Future of Work Begins With UsMany: Speak 35-45 keynotes across the globe every year
Bill Jensen makes it easier to do great work. Bill Jensen makes it easier to leap into tomorrow. He helps companies and teams double their productivity and pursue their passions.